Serge Lokot, DDS
- BS, University of Southern California.
- DDS, University of Southern California School of Dentistry
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Providence Tarzana Regional Medical Center, Tarzana, CA.
- Providence St. Joseph’s Medical Center, Burbank, CA.
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Education Association
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Oral & Craniofacial Tissue Engineering Society
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital Academic Day 2013 “Surgical vs. Non-Surgical Management of Vascular Lesions” June 2013
- Florida Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons 2013 Annual Meeting “The Role of Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate combined with rhBMP-2 in Jaw Reconstruction” November 2013
- Oral Facial Seminars “The Medical and Dental Management of Irradiated and DIONJ patients” March 2014
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital Academic Day 2014 “Use of Resorbable Mesh for Jaw Reconstruction” June 2014
Oral Surgery, Encino CA
West Valley Oral Surgery Group
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Sheldon H. Katz, DDS, and Serge Lokot, DDS, practice a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries and TMJ disorders, and performs a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures.
West Valley Oral Surgery staff is trained in assisting with I.V. sedation within our state of the art office setting.
Our office is located at 5363 Balboa Boulevard, Ste. 233, Encino, CA.
Call us at Encino Office Phone Number818-788-4424.
Dental Implants Encino CA
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Encino, CA at Encino Office Phone Number818-788-4424.