Our office is dedicated to provide the most comprehensive health care to each of our patients. We believe in treating root causes rather than the symptoms, therefore, we are passionate, and firmly stand by a holistic approach in our practice.
By using only the finest grade of biocompatible materials, we will ensure the maximum health benefit to our patients. We will continue to enhance our skills by attending seminars and investing in the latest technology so that we offer the best possible treatment to our patients. We are committed and find great pleasure in seeing the overall health improvement of all our patients.
About Dr. Sook Hong
Dr. Hong is a biological dentist who believes that the mouth is an integral part of the entire body. Dental problems such as an infection from teeth and gum, cavities from leaking restorations, heavy metal toxicity from mercury fillings and imbalance of bite or airway issues can impact health issues to the body. As a holistic dentist, Dr. Hong is constantly researching and careful in choosing bio-compatible dental materials so that it will not adversely affect patient’s immune system. Dr. Hong received her DDS degree from the University of Pacific, San Francisco in 1992. Dr. Hong completed Naturopathic training at American College of Integrative Medicine and Dentistry in 2012.
Dr. Hong has been coaching many general dentists in Orthodontics and TMJ treatment and also helped many general dentists who are very interested in holistic approach. Dr. Hong have found that doing a thorough job from beginning to end, on each individual patient, has enabled her to maintain a high standard of case progress through to completion.
- University of Pacific,School of Dentistry, San Francisco. 1992
- Graduated from American College of Integrative Medicine and Dentistry, 2012
- Board Certified Naturopathic Physician, 2012
- Mastership through Bio-research Institute
- Completed 2 years of mini-residency in Orthodontics with Dr. Derek Mohony
- Completed post graduate course on Advanced Orthodontics and TMJ through Mid-America Orthodontic Society
- Completed Chirodontics course with Dr. Robert Walker; covered Nutrition, Structural, Cranial Techniques, Dental Techniques
- Completed Institute of Advance TMJ Studies with Dr. Steve Olmos
- Member of International Association of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
- Member of International Association of Biological Dentistry and Medicine(IABDM)
- Member of Holistic Dental Association (HDA)
- Member of Price Pottenger Nutrition Foundation
- Member of American Association of Ozone Therapy (AAO)
- Member of DAMS (Dental Amalgam Mercury Solutions)
- Member of American Association of Functional Orthodontics